 Star Wars / 1460
Re: We need a TRU list for May 2...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 15:50:25 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Brent Curtis writes:
Anybody have space on a web page to list out the Toys R Us stores that are
confirming that they will be open at midnight on May 2nd? I don't have a web
page, so I'm out, but I can offer up some information on stores to anyone who
wants to throw it together.

Brent Curtis

Ask TRU.  If your local goons are too stupid to live, check the website, and
send in an inquiry. ( http://www.tru.com/ )

But if you're in the States, I don't think it's going to matter.  The press
release said 'all stores that can legally be open, will be open' (paraphrased)
which implies to me that, well, um, all the stores that can be, will be.
Local managers won't really have a say in the matter.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/