 Star Wars / 1459
Re: SW1 Title was: Re: First pics of boxes of all Ep 1 SW sets...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 14:42:50 GMT

Karim <knassar@mindspring.com> writes:

*BUT*, When the yellow text scrolls up, The earliest version I can
find (an original video tape release from at least before RotJ,
bought from a rental store) are clearly titled:

According to the IMDB entry, "ANH" wasn't there in the yellow scroll
during the first release of the movie, but was added in subsequent
rereleases (all before Empire).  I don't think you'll be able to find
any of the material to check...by the time it hit video, it had ANH.

--
Alan Shutko <shutkoa@ugsolutions.com> - (314) 344-5214