 Star Wars / 14528
14527  |  14529
Subject:
Otoh Gunga Diorama
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 05:00:33 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Check out our latest diorama from our homepage, Otoh Gunga;
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html

The Gungan capital city of Otoh Gunga serves as a refuge for Qui-Gonn and
Obi-Wan together with the native Jar-Jar. Captain Tarpals arrives to bring
them news of their appearance before Boss Nass.

Also an MOC related to the diorama has been added. Just click on the
thumbnails to get to the pics and your comments, critiques are appreciated.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons