 Star Wars / 14296
14295  |  14297
Subject:
Tusken Raider Camp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 18:01:56 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Check out our latest diorama from our homepage, Tusken Raider Camp;
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html

The nomadic tribes of Tusken Raiders build camps with similar looking huts
around each other for mutual protection.

Just click on the thumbnail to get to the pics and your comments, critiques
rre appreciated.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons