 Star Wars / 14179
14178  |  14180
Subject:
UCS Scimitar Assault Bomber
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 03:16:14 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Check out our latest UCS MOC from our homepage, Scimitar Assault Bomber;
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html

Just click on the thumbnail to get to the pics and your comments, critiques
are appreciated.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons