 Star Wars / 14115
Re: Swing To Freedom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 13:24:51 GMT

It makes the effort that we've put into our works all worthwhile when we get
commentaries from viewers like you and from the emails that we get about
them. Funny you should mention about 30 year olds since these works are
coming from a 40+ year old father of three teenage sons.

Thanks,
ACPin & Sons

In lugnet.starwars, Gil Shaw writes:
Excellent as always Amado.  Your dioramas, whether Lego or PVC based are
continually a treat to behold due to the obvious care and attention to
detail you and your crew put into them.  Not only are they wonderful in
their own right, but they also have a warm spot (I think) in many 30 year
old's hearts reminding them of the collections of our youths.

Good stuff.

Cheers,
-G