 Star Wars / 14090
Re: Swing To Freedom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 01:59:32 GMT

Aaron,

Thanks for your compliments!

In lugnet.starwars, Aaron Muhl writes:
AC,

Even though I rarely comment, I always enjoy your diaramas.  It's always fun
to see a large collection of Lego used to reacreate some of the famous Star
Wars scenes.  Your models always do great justice to the movie and I enjoy
the creative photos taken.  It's a real pleasure to browse your website!
You've probably seen how much we're into Star Wars from our website.

Do you have enough emperial minifigs to do a diarama of the Millenium Falcon
in the Death Star hangar?  I'd love to see the minifigs sprint across the
hangar as Obi-Wan and Vader dueled to the death in the background.....

-Aaron
That's a project that we hope to do in the near future.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons