 Star Wars / 14070
Re: Reissue of MOC: Moisture Vaporator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 18:30:56 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.starwars, Henry DeYoung writes:
Here is a MOC of a moisture vaporator from Star Wars:

I am also attempting Luke's Homestead, but can't get the shape right. Any
suggestions?

Comments, good or bad, appreciated.

Henry
Great job on the vaporator Henry, although is it a real pic or a cpu design?
I ask this b/c I can't enlarge it without downloading it.
As for the homestead, try building the top like a pyriamid, start with a
flat roof, put another slightly small layer on top, and then another layer.
3 layers should do it b/c you don't want a pointy roof.
HTH
Hasta La Vista, Sean
P.S Put pics of the homestead up when your done : )