 Star Wars / 1404
1403  |  1405
Subject:
894 pieces? How?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 14:11:21 GMT

OK, now that all the sets have been revealed I have this aching question.  If
Anakin's pod is no more than 134 pieces in it own set and the Mos Espa Pod
Racers set has 3 pods, how can the set have even near 894 pieces?  134 is
stretching it with the Anakin's podracer as it includes a pit droid and
another minifig and pylons.  OK granted the other two pods are a little more
detailed, but even if they each hit the 200 piece mark, thats still only 500
and change.  Where is the other half of the set?  Something MUST be missing
from the set.  Maybe its missing the grandstand and a hotdog vender or
something.  As of now, I know I am not going to be purchasing the Anakin's Pod
racer as it comes in the larger set, and I am going to skip the Lightsaber
dual and maybe pick up two droid fighters instead(something about that set
makes it look sweet).  Any ideas about the Pod Racers set, anyone?

Jason F.