 Star Wars / 13020
    Re: Wesell's vessel can't stop top —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Mine is precisely like that. I mentioned something about it in passing in another post; it's very annoying indeed. The cause is precisely what you identified: The hinge piece's "tooth" is 90-degrees "off" from what you need to keep it shut in (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Wesell's vessel can't stop top —David Brandes
   Actually that piece was made to do what it does for the same reason that the front wings pop off. In the movie her ship crashes ( a nice little fight scene involving anikan landing on top of it and slicing the wing off, almost losing his lightsaber (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Wesell's vessel can't stop top —Burkhard Schloemer
   (...) I rather doubt it, David. Very nice theory though! But there's a big difference between a canopy that pops open when you want and a canopy that never stays closed. By the way, my solution to it was to remove the short green technical beam (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)