 Star Wars / 12531
12530  |  12532
Subject:
TKOI Create a Creature Contest WRONG EMAIL ON WEBSITE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 19:29:10 GMT

For all of you who've tried to send in creatures...  The email on the website
was incorrect, but it is fixed now.  If you have an entry to submit, please
email it to

savatheaggie@yahoo.com

Sorry for that!

--Anthony

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
Hear ye!  Hear ye!

It seems to me that there are not enough good lego animals and creatures out
there.

This post is to announce the first ever... possibly annual Kingdom of Ikros
Create-a-Creature Contest.

It's pretty self explanitory, but I'll explain anyway.  We're looking for new
and great creatures from all of you out there in the lugnet community.

****ENTRY IS NOT LIMITED TO CASTLE FOLK****

This contest is for everyone.  It's just coincidence that it's hosted by a
castle website.

We want creatures that look like creatures.  Please, no mechanized creatures,
or creatures with add on weaponry.  Think organic!

We don't want any creatures that already exist, this is all about brand new
creatures.

However if you have JUST created a creature, as in the last week or so, then
you may still enter it in our little contest.

Visit our website for more info:

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/contest.html

Happy building and good luck!

--Anthony