 Star Wars / 12530
Re: Imperial Shuttle Landing Pad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.people.newbie
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 15:16:44 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Amado C. Pinlac writes:
I've just added a dozen pics to the Brickshelf Gallery
which are close-up shots of the mini-scenes within the diorama.

so you did...wow! Makes me want to see it in person! Great little vignettes
of activity in the diorama. Great job!

Joe Meno (who is still keeping an eye out on your work)