 Star Wars / 12431
    Re: The Star Wars Alphabet Fighter Project —Jon Palmer
   "Bram Lambrecht" <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message news:000301c1b0cb$99...1681@bl... (...) Thanks Bram. I can pretty much guarentee that with 18 ships a few of them might not look StarWarsian. I'll try my best though. :-) Heres the deal with the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: The Star Wars Alphabet Fighter Project —Adrian Drake
   (...) That makes plenty of sense. Think about the River scene with the Gungan Sub just when it arrives at the capital city. The canopies on it simply dissolve to allow the jedi and Jar Jar to get out. And it does look a little like a star wars ship (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)