 Star Wars / 10288
Re: New film
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 21:05:40 GMT

<shameless self-promotion on>
You can find my "Jar-Jar and the French Revolution" movie at

  http://eksl.cs.umass.edu/~atkin/movies/

<shameless self-promotion off>

I found some other fun (non Star Wars related) films at

  http://members.nbci.com/thomasfoote/legomovies/lmovies.html

and

  http://homepage.mac.com/christopherbrawn/legomovei/movieINDEX.html

-- Marc

In lugnet.starwars, Joel Morris writes:

"Peter Fuesz" <fuesz@aps.anl.gov> wrote in message
Nice job, I really have enjoyed all these LEGO films everyone has been
making,

Ok, I figured they were out there, but this is the first I have seen.  Where
are people usually posting films?