 Star Wars / 10289
10288  |  10290
Subject:
Call for LEGO movies and links.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 22:54:27 GMT

Hello fellow filmmakers!

I will be creating and uploading a new LEGO movie directory/Film page this
weekend at:
(note there is nothing there yet, give me till Sat night to create the page)
http://brickfilms.topcities.com

So, I am making a general call to anyone who has posted a movie to the web to
be listed on this directory.

The works of Thomas Foote (who was at Brickfest last year), Marc Atkin,
Christoper Brawn, Robert Thomas, Stephen Roberts, myself, as well as many
others will be listed there.  I plan on running the gamut of searches and
directories to compile all of the lego movies on the web.  The only ones for
now that will be hosted (physically stored) there are my own (for now).

If anyone does Not want their movies listed, please contact me.  Also, if you
would like to see a movie linked there or have one of your own to list, contact
me.

I will also be incorporating a message board to discuss filming techniques and
stop-motion photography, links to various resources on the web, and behind the
scenes shots and stories about this fun pastime.  I'd like to see one on
Lugnet, but maybe that will come in time. : )

Hope to see you there!

Jason