 Space / 9978
Re: New future bike renders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 03:34:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
Todd Trotter just made a new bike called The Pounce.  You might have seen it
on Brickshelf.  Its kind of a Future Vespa.  I made my own render of it and
some more of the earlier 3 bikes.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=5588]

Tell me what ya think!

-Jon
--
| The Galactic Shipyard - http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/GS/
| My website - http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/lego/

Jon, Those renders are awesome. The four bike image is now my new desktop
pattern : )

Thanks,
Todd