 Space / 988
Re: Sentimental Journey (Was Re: What all has TLC done?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 23:48:44 GMT

Aw, stuff it, I'm on holidays. More final notes:
[*] One thing I never could figure out was Ice Planet's use of
trans-fluoro-orange. It is so unpleasantly, well.... loud. I mean, they
understood how cool trans blue was. What were they thinking when they made
trans-fluoro-orange?

I love trans fluro ornage and with there were more big parts in it.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com