 Space / 1146
Re: Sentimental Journey (Was Re: What all has TLC done?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 04:44:41 GMT

Scott E. Sanburn wrote:

Mr L F Braun wrote:

Classic Space Cosmic Fleet Voyager: (I think this is one of my favorite
spaceships)

All those great parts!  :(

You mean all those useless large parts that they obviously were
straining to use in novel ways, like the corridor corners mounted
sideways on top. :-) What were they thinking? That shape could have bene
made out of slopes!

Town Jr sucks but I think we may be a bit hard on TLG for special
purpose parts. Parts just seem a lot better after 10 years or more have
went by. (this is a provocative thread, right?)

--
Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!