 Space / 9767
    Re: tinkering with docks —Jon Palmer
   (...) was (...) direction. (...) idea (...) Very cool. I really like how the pegs connect on the outside of the "tube". I prefer enough headroom for my minifigs to stand up though. This is only important when we're talking about ships with gravity (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: tinkering with docks —Joel Kuester
   (...) I agree, I'd love to find a way to get more headroom in there, but the current size just has too many great features. I think that if it gets much bigger it would be alittle too bulky. at least IMHO. It is designed to be a universal port, so (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)