 Space / 9747
Re: Couldn't resist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 20:57:18 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jude Beaudin writes:
In lugnet.space, Jesse Alan Long writes:
In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison writes:
I am simply wondering why Shiri hates me.  I was joking in part of the
letter, which also means I also probably watch too much wrestling.  I also
have never seen any of the work that Shiri has made and simply wanted to
know if Shiri (not sure whether Shiri is a man or woman) would show me some
of their work, their LEGO sets.

I assure you, my boy, Shiri *is* a woman.  I should know. ;-)

<snipped the forecast>

As for the other people, all I see is mathematical formulas that I do not
comprehend in my mind at all and I appreciate the help but if I do not know
what any of these formulas mean, then I do not know what you are talking
about to me.  I am sorry but I am not very good in mathematics.  :.(  I hope
this response will help you to understand the letter that I wrote to you, • Duane.

Math is confoozing.  In my mind. :-)
-Chris
Have you met Shiri before in your life?
Jesse Long

I think they met once or something...

Jude
How sweet.  ;.)  Love, unfortunately, has eluded me for every moment of my
life.  :.(
Jesse Long