 Space / 9713
    Re: Couldn't resist —Duane Hess
   (...) Shiri is a woman who hangs out in the Castle sub-theme more than Space. You can check over there to see what she's made. I haven't made a castle in years.... (...) Sounds like severe weather indeed. However, you need to pay closer attention to (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Couldn't resist —Jesse Alan Long
   (...) I read them in an electronic mail account but not necessarily the messages. I simply type on Lugnet, then they send me a copy of the letter and I post the letter, then I take the Yahoo copy of the letter and I delete that copy of the letter (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Couldn't resist —Duane Hess
   (...) The reason I asked was because the way that you read can influence how you reply. With the web interface, following a thread is easy. With mail it's still easy, but not quite so easy. With a newsreader, I unfortunately don't have any (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)