 Space / 9523
Re: Couldn't resist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 20:36:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jesse Alan Long writes:
Does your title of an astrophysicist amuse me?  Have you worked with such
people as Carl Sagan or Issac Asimov?  I have not worked with these people
but then again, neither have you so I think I will become skeptical of every
aspect of outer space travel until it has been proven as a fact by science,
sound logic, and the truth in life.

Spare the attitude man, until you do, don't go wondering why people post
harsh replies to your stuff.  You come off as a know-it-all, even if someone
who has education in a particular field counters your statement, you find a
way to try to make their words seem insignificant.  That's not appreciated
by me, at least.

-Tim