 Space / 9519
Re: Wings [was: Re: Building big]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 20:02:41 GMT

In lugnet.space, Selçuk Göre writes:

Jesse Long wrote:

<snip>

The comment about soy that you present to me presents to my mind that you
perceive me as evil for eating meat.  The Orkin man fumigates insects yet
certain bugs are acceptable to eat under Levitical standards.  The problems
with the fumigated bugs, however, would present a problem to my mind.  The
first problem to my mind is that I hate insects and especially eating
insects and the second problem is that the insects are poisoned and would
most likely cause me to die and so I could not build any space craft or any
other Lego creations.  There was a man named Pat Robertson who says on that
700 Club all of the benefits of soy in our bodies and I can not afford to
buy soy and products that are made from soy because they are too expensive
and I think I may be allergic to soy and soy products so I do not buy soy
and soy products because I may have allergies or I may die from the soy.
Space monster burgers and space monster steaks actually taste nice,
depending on what you usually put on those foods.  I prefer to use ketchup,
or to some people, catsup, on my space monster burgers while I prefer some
K.C. Masterpiece, Lea and Perrins, Heinz 57 Steak Sauce, or A-1 Steak Sauce
on my space monster steaks.

Sorry to interrupt guys, bu this is the *funniest* thread I faced for a
long time..:-D
Is this Jesse character is real? I mean does he really exist?

I really don't appreciate beating innocent clueless, and my attitude was
same to this conversation, but I really started to believe that Jesse is
a fiction.

I'm sure he is not the Jesse Long that we know from RTL and early days
of Lugnet.

Selçuk
There was a man who asked me about eating soy and I simply said that I did
not like soy because I am not exactly a vegetarian, that and I decided to be
humorous (as opposed to being annoying or rude, which many people on Lugnet
seem to think I am in life, which is certainly not true) in my response to
his letter because his letter was also humorous in structure and besides,
are you real or just another of the chorous of the voices in my mind?  I
seem to be real enough to type this message so it appears that I must exist
on some plane of existence in life.  There are two messages that I do not
understand in my mind.  The first message was, 'I really don't appreciate
beating innocent clueless, and my attitude same to this conversation.'  What
do you indicate by that statement?  The second question is was there another
person with my name on the early days of Lugnet and what is this RTL that
you speak of, Selcuk?  I spologize that the computer that I use does not
have one of those weird marks underneath the "c" in your name and I have
also not known how to write one of those marks on my computer, Selcuk.  Who
was this other Jesse Long?  Is he an evil alien clone of me that is out to
kill me?  I share a name with the girl of Team Rocket and now some other
person has my name on Lugnet.
Jesse Long