 Space / 9485
Re: Building big
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 05:51:11 GMT

Actually, the problem is one of inertia.  If you accelerate
the ship with more force than the "gripping" force of the
antenna, it will pop off.  This happens even if there is no
atmosphere.

Also, minifigs need visors to protect against ultra-violet
radiation, which makes ABS plastic brittle and faded.

-gyug
Lugnet Member #9

In lugnet.space, Jesse Alan Long writes:
Almost every builder has millions of attennas and tons of
bulky areas on these ships and none of these people realize that there is
friction in outer space and were these systems to be really existent in
space that about half of the ship would disintegrate while travelling in
space.