 Space / 9475
Re: Couldn't resist (me either)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 01:02:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.space, Richard Parsons writes:

wings are useless in space, dude.
i'm an astrophysicist, i know whereof i speak.

No!  Surely not!

Oh stop. You guys are just trying to drive the postcount of loc.au up
because the whinging poms might stay ahead of you, or something. :-)

Hahah nice one Larry, the only prob is that you have also added to it
yourself :)  (oh and me too :)... anyway I am sure quite a few of us are
whinging poms anyway :P

Next you'll be asking why the sky is blue over in lugnet.town, then you can
ask if you have to hold RCX's upside down when programming them in the
southern hemisphere over in lugnet.robotics. And if that doesn't do the
trick. postwise, you can always put in a post or two in lugnet.lego.direct
decrying the lack of S@H... that should do the trick. (all crossposted to
loc.au of course)

The sky is for sure blue where I am right now...

Yes, the lack of S@H... are you suggesting that you will be our American
counter part and order things for us until we get the S@H ourselves? :P
Actually I have recently shipped a number of items that some American's
can't seem to find over there... so I guess we too have some 'wanted' goodies!
hehe :P

GRIN.

*vegemite and cheese grin*

++Lar