 Space / 9433
9432  |  9434
Subject:
looking for DAT files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 20:39:40 GMT

Hi everyone.
For my latest project I need the following parts:

-space suit piece used in sets such as the 6457 astronaut
-the scorpion element from the adventurers lines
- the arms used as dragon arms from the castle lines
- 1x3 plate
- 2x1 tile with stud in centre

does anyone have them or know where to get them?

thanks,

ZaC Soden
---------
www.ozbricks.com/battlespace