 Space / 9421
Re: Building big
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 02:18:49 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Tim Courtney writes:

I know that they are releasing the Lego Legends series and perhaps they will
reintroduce the Legoland Space series and maybe we can ask the people at
Lego to produce a special visor for the Legoland Space figures because
without air, they would die and the visors keep in the air in the suits of
the figures.
Jesse Long

Then it wouldn't be true to classic space now, would it?

What about the helmets? Would new-style helmets be acceptable?

--DaveL (Bring on the classic astronauts in GREEN!!)