 Space / 9357
Re: Wings [was: Re: Building big]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 22:02:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:

Famous quote from a convention...
Q: How do the inertial dampeners work on Star Trek?
A: Very nicely, thank you.

I thought the quote was asking how the Heisenberg Compensators work? Oh
well... same sentiment. ;^)

I just figured the Heisenberg Compensators worked by dampening inertia.

   I think there's a lot of uncertainty surrounding their function.  ;)

   XFUT -> o-t.pun (uhhh, o-t.geek.pun?  :) )

   LFB