 Space / 929
928  |  930
Subject:
What the...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 04:21:14 GMT

From the appearance of things, my recent [idiotic] posts have placed
lugnet.space in the position of being on the brink of argumental war.  I think
I should try another space topic, before all **** breaks loose.  Does anyone
else think that this place is looking somewhat unstable?  Someone think of a
starcarrier discussion or something, to calm this imminent chaos I've caused...