 Space / 8082
Re: Something Neat for you Space Websites.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 01:00:59 GMT

Hey thats cool!
Thanks!
Gary
Eric Kingsley <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message
Folks,

While I collected Classic Space almost exclusively growing up I don't • consider
myself a "Space Head".  I do love Sci-Fi and Astronomy in general though.

Anyway I found a neat little utility that generates random planets for • you.  I
thought that it was a real neat thing and thought that you all might like • it to
generate planets for you "Space Worlds" so you can each have a unique • planet.

The link is here and check out the help to find out how to adjust • variables to
make the planet meet your needs.  (The only downside is that so far I have • not
been able to figure out how to change the default colors so you will get
somewhat 'Earth like' planets).

http://www.liii.com/~evh/fractal_applet/FractApplet/

Enjoy,

Eric Kingsley