 Space / 8044
8043  |  8045
Subject:
Something Neat for you Space Websites.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 13:46:18 GMT

Folks,

While I collected Classic Space almost exclusively growing up I don't consider
myself a "Space Head".  I do love Sci-Fi and Astronomy in general though.

Anyway I found a neat little utility that generates random planets for you.  I
thought that it was a real neat thing and thought that you all might like it to
generate planets for you "Space Worlds" so you can each have a unique planet.

The link is here and check out the help to find out how to adjust variables to
make the planet meet your needs.  (The only downside is that so far I have not
been able to figure out how to change the default colors so you will get
somewhat 'Earth like' planets).

http://www.liii.com/~evh/fractal_applet/FractApplet/

Enjoy,

Eric Kingsley