 Space / 7875
7874  |  7876
Subject:
The Ubiquitous Half Stud Width Offset (and how to use it)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 22:32:40 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The Ubiquitous Half Stud Width Offset (and how to use it)

A new article added to the Aesthetics section
of

Et in Arcadia Lego

@

http://63.230.24.25/lego