 Space / 7830
Re: Et in Arcadia Lego Update -- The ButtBuster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 18:14:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:

here's The ButtBuster:

I want one! No, not the model (though that would be cool) - but real life.
It would be a blast to zoom around on that thing - and it looks like it
would go REAL fast.

But seriously - nice interesting construction, good use of tan pieces, great
details. Very well done.

In a way, I think a nicely done small model like this is more impressive
than a really big one - it's much more challenging to get a nice shape & fit
all the details on. Nice!

- Paul