 Space / 7799
Re: Et in Arcadia Lego Update -- The ButtBuster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 17:23:19 GMT

howD all,
thx to everyone who has shown so much interest in this MOC

http://63.230.24.25/lego/default.asp?page=ButtBuster

a lot of folks have asked about parts and construction
on this one

so I'm definitely gonna do a more detailed explanation
on my website, w/ pics, and I'll post to lugnet when
I'm done

I hope everyone gets as much out of seeing it come apart
as I did seeing it go together

thx much
-paul

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
welly welly welly well,

i put A LOT of thought and energy into this one,
and i even think its my best MOC yet.  The pieces
just flowed together and the whole thing made
sense as I was doing it, not just random stuff.

So without further preface,
here's The ButtBuster:

http://63.230.24.25/lego/default.asp?page=News

and as always,