 Space / 7818
  Re: Benevolent Grace Hull Finished today!

Sorry I'm late on responding to this one, Joel! Two words: ...you...rock.. Simply astounding. Very, VERY good. I only have one comment: regarding the four rear engine nacelles, I would have prefered them to be more rigidly attached to the ship like (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Benevolent Grace Hull Finished today!

(...) I appreciate the critisizm... and while I take your point to the stability of the engines (there are a couple points where I'd like them to be "beefier"), there is a structural reason for it. The fore engines are for forward motion only, and (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Benevolent Grace Hull Finished today!

I have to agree with this person. I did the same thing. Downloaded the pictures and am using them as a desktop background especially file "gracenew.jpg". Everyone at work is jealous. -- Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. <snip> (...) my (...) which (...) (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)