 Space / 7127
Re: New MOCs: Space Jalopy, Roadster, and Tug
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 10:19:43 GMT

WOW!!!
As usual a wonderful ship!!

Gary

Mark Sandlin <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message
in article G94wsG.9xL@lugnet.com, Tony Hafner wrote:

Hey- what have you been up to lately?  I haven't seen anything new from • you
in a while.  Or did I miss something because I was focused on other • things
last week?

Ha! I guess you guys got spoiled with my frequent new MOCs.

Well, I've been working, never fear. This time, I'm replacing frequency • with
quantity. I've been working on this:

It's about 90% done. It'll probably be finished this weekend.

:^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations