 Space / 7116
Re: New MOCs: Space Jalopy, Roadster, and Tug
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 02:26:38 GMT

Yeah, I noticed that too a couple of weeks ago. I also damaged several
pieces before finally realizing that LEGO made some major size errors with
this piece. :-(

Anyways, it's great to see you actually putting some thought in the engines,
very few people do (especially me). ;-)

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://members.attcanada.ca/~milovan/index.htm

In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner writes:
Thanks!  Engines have been a new focus for me- until recently I've just
slapped some 4x4 cones onto the back of whatever I'm making.  But I'm very
consciously experimenting with them now.  I even damaged a piece in the
construction of the Roadster's engine.

That steering wheel thing that the thruster vanes clip to has an oversized
stud- the round 1x1 that is snapped onto it has a crack around the base.
The 1x1 cone on top of it has a similar crack, as I tried this out on it
before putting the other piece on.  I noticed how hard it was to put the
piece on, but didn't realize until later that I had actually hurt the
pieces.  What the heck is up with the wacky tolerances?

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic writes:
Great stuff Tony! I love the engines on the Roadster and Tug.

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://members.attcanada.ca/~milovan/index.htm

In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner writes:
Space Jalopy: