 Space / 7053
Re: new MOC -- M.E.D.I.C.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 16:17:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Wilson writes:

Trevor Pruden wrote:

Question: WHERE did you find the 2x2 decorated cirlular white tile with the
DaVincci-style minifig painting?  :^O  !!!  I've never seen THAT before!
:^)  Way cool...

I think its from one of the life on mars sets but I could be wrong.

Two of the Life on Mars sets have one each:  The T3 Trike set, and the human
"space ship" (name escapes me).  So, basically, the two larger Human vehicles.

eric