 Space / 7031
Re: new MOC -- M.E.D.I.C.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 23:47:00 GMT

thx for the comments trev,
as for blowing up medical ships,
in western warfare it is against
std rules of war to interfere with
medical procedures, ships, people, etc.

that's why the west was so surprised
when it finally went to war in the east...

-paul

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:
In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
hey all,
just posted a new MOC @

http://63.226.106.19/lego

posted in the 'news' and 'models' sections

as always,
comments are appreciated

-paul

coooooooll....Very good internal details!  I also like the way that no
matter what angle you view this ship from, you see a red cross.

Funny, but I always pictured that the ships that "looked" like hospitals
would be blown up first.  Why allow a solder to heal and come back to fight
another day?  ;^)

Question: WHERE did you find the 2x2 decorated cirlular white tile with the
DaVincci-style minifig painting?  :^O  !!!  I've never seen THAT before!
:^)  Way cool...

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.