 Space / 6553
    Re: Site update, new MOC The Starship Phalanx —Bryan Hodges
   (...) Thanks, I actually didn't intend to build such a large ship, but after an hour or so of building the back it became apparent that it was going to be neccesary. I decided then to build it in three pieces so that I could concentrate on one (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: Site update, new MOC The Starship Phalanx —Joel Jacobsen
   (...) <snipped> (...) Hehe.. I understand completely. My freighter is turning out that way.. it was 'supposed' to be just as long as the 4 Falcon/Saucer sections as they are in the pics, but then I opted to lengthen it since I realized I DID have (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)