 Space / 4951
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 05:46:42 GMT

Cool!  Another crfat using the saucer sections on the sides.  I like the way
the computer/controls are attached with a battle droid arm here:
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego/spacecraft/neverwhere/neverwhere10.html
  What type of system do the lower front saucers slide up and out on?  it
looks kind of like the new click hinges, but I'm probably wrong.  Love the ship!
Nathan Falslev
nfalslev@netscape.net
AIM: ExplorienCommand
Explorien Command
www.go.to/explorien

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone,

New MOC in my Spacecraft section.

--The Neverwhere

If you look real careful-like, you can see some 2001 parts.  ;^)

Enjoy.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin