 Space / 4950
Subject:
Mark's Lego Creations Update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 05:30:10 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi Everyone,

New MOC in my Spacecraft section.

--The Neverwhere

If you look real careful-like, you can see some 2001 parts.  ;^)

Enjoy.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 05:46:42 GMT

Cool!  Another crfat using the saucer sections on the sides.  I like the way
the computer/controls are attached with a battle droid arm here:
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego/spacecraft/neverwhere/neverwhere10.html
  What type of system do the lower front saucers slide up and out on?  it
looks kind of like the new click hinges, but I'm probably wrong.  Love the ship!
Nathan Falslev
nfalslev@netscape.net
AIM: ExplorienCommand
_____________________
Explorien Command
www.go.to/explorien

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone,

New MOC in my Spacecraft section.

--The Neverwhere

If you look real careful-like, you can see some 2001 parts.  ;^)

Enjoy.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin

Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!
Cool!  Another crfat using the saucer sections on the sides.  I like the way
the computer/controls are attached with a battle droid arm here:
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego/spacecraft/neverwhere/neverwhere10.html

That's right off 7311. :^) I liked it so much, I used it.

What type of system do the lower front saucers slide up and out on?  it
looks kind of like the new click hinges, but I'm probably wrong.  Love the
ship!

Nope, you're absolutely correct. :^) Just a bunch o' click hinges.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin