 Space / 41803
Re: Lego Ideas "Moments In Space" Contest Entry - Cosmic Sentinel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2018 19:20:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, “Douglas R. Clark” dclark73@sbcglobal.net wrote:
   Voting has stated today in the Lego Ideas “Moments in Space” contest. The winner may have their design turned into a promotional give-away set.

My entry is the Cosmic Sentinel - a small neo-classic space scouting/fighter ship

Link to Contest Entry

Thanks for looking! If you like the Cosmic Sentinel, please register and vote for it.

drc

Crud - had wrong link embedded in original post.

Correct Link