 Space / 41538
41537  |  41539
Subject:
BrickFest 2009 in Portland, Oregon again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 2009 05:39:39 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Yes, the rumors are true! BrickFest is once again comming to Portland, Oregon, USA this March 27th through 29th! Once again we will be meeting at the beautiful Oregon Convention Center and staying at the Red Lion Hotel across the street. And once again it is time for SPACE to make another grand showing!

I am in charge of things for the Space section this year until further notice. It must be because of my organizing the Classic Space Fly In last time, because I barely had time to look at the fantastic Moonbase setup. But this year I’m sure the moonbase will be even better!

Sign up for BrickFest now, and then let me know what you are planning to bring so that I can have the SPACE for you. Contact me by replying to this post, or email me at mattchiles at gorge.net.

So get building those starships! Dust off those moonbase plans! And plan to attend America’s best and longest running AFOL show - BrickFest!

-Matt :)