 Space / 41537
Re: Classic Space builds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2009 03:28:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Eric Sophie wrote:
Albino Explorer! Ha., brilliant! I thought I saw the term "Whitetron" recently,
lol, maybe it fits too. Keep building your classic space layout!

Eric Sophie

Thanks!

It's inspiring but a little overwhelming when I look at the builds you and
others make--I'm so '70's

Dave K