 Space / 40988
Re: Battlestar Galactica 2003 TV Series
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2007 20:12:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, Christopher Deck wrote:
   Hello dear fellows!

Some of you may have noticed that I built some Galactica stuff recently. All from the classic series, as I like that one better. However, one cannot deny the popularity of the new TV series which started in 2003. Hence, I decided to build the redesigned Battlestar Galactica of that new series. Here is a reference image of the redesigned Galactica.

The bricked model is a streamlined, and smooth design, featuring almost no free studs. It has the structured side panels and accurate support pylons for the hangar bays on the sides. Another detail is the engine section which features the four engines with trans-light-blue engine glowing.

Thanks for the creativity and the instructions. Its back to the shipyard for me! ;-.