 Space / 40481
Re: Scarlet Mayhem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2006 16:05:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, William R. Ward wrote:
   (Crossposted from my blog)

Studless, smooth, and sleek, this racer, known as “Scarlet Mayhem,” was the winner of the first annual Earth to Mars race, which tests a ship’s performance in atmosphere, interplanetary, and reentry situations.

Very nice, Bill! I would like this model, even if it wasn’t a limited-parts build. Give yourself five originality points for the engine intakes.

Ladasky Home Solar, Inc.: blowing sunshine up your power grid since March 24, 2005. Fiat lux!

Uptime: 520 days
   Downtime: 6.5 hours
   kWh generated: 9908
   kWh consumed: 9838