 Space / 40470
Re: SNOT SHIP - T93 Solaris
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.schleim
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2006 16:54:35 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Walker wrote:
   This SHIP started in 2002 as an experiment to build a click-hinge based cylinder, and eventually became a composite of various SNOT and non-standard building techniques. I don’t have any cool sci-fi backstory about the origin or purpose of the vessel, so I’ll just leave that ambiguous. It is definitely not minifig scale. I figure a human would stand about 2-3 plates tall at this scale. The length is 153 studs (47.6 in)(120.9 cm) and it is obnoxiously heavy.

   Please let me know what you think.

Thanks, Jon Walker

What do I think? I think it should of been at BrickFest is what I think. Holy crap this is pretty. Looks like a rebel blocade runner design at its core. Sweetness Jon, I think you raised the bar a tad.