 Space / 40452
40451  |  40453
Subject:
SNOT SHIP - T93 Solaris
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.schleim
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2006 03:54:39 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

This SHIP started in 2002 as an experiment to build a click-hinge based cylinder, and eventually became a composite of various SNOT and non-standard building techniques. I don’t have any cool sci-fi backstory about the origin or purpose of the vessel, so I’ll just leave that ambiguous. It is definitely not minifig scale. I figure a human would stand about 2-3 plates tall at this scale. The length is 153 studs (47.6 in)(120.9 cm) and it is obnoxiously heavy.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=201712 (when available)

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks, Jon Walker