 Space / 40328
    Manga styled street cleaner —Timothy Gould
   Although I wasn't intending to do so at first I mucked around with the pictured rear end. As suggested by Aaron Sneary this is a street cleaner model. I've also taken Didier's suggestion into account for the presentation. (2 URLs) Flickr> (URL) BS (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jun-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

        Re: Manga styled street cleaner —Jonathan Lopes
     (...) Hi Tim, I like this a lot. I think it could easily be twaeked for a city or town setting as well. Years ago, I think in 1998 or 1999, my first MOC after coming out of my dark ages was a street sweeper: (URL) It has been on my list of MOC's to (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jun-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Manga styled street cleaner —Didier Enjary
   (...) You shouldn't have. Too bad suggestion. Transparencies just add to the confusion :-(. (...) ok, thanks. A weird thing : the gray parts of the back shell appeared to be magenta. I'm not sure where the problem comes from. (18 years ago, 8-Jun-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Manga styled street cleaner —Timothy Gould
   --snip-- (...) Oh yeah... the magenta is for light bley so that I can get both together for rendering. Tim (18 years ago, 9-Jun-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)